• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a question about possesion's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

buck

if someone could offer some advice it would be great my question is i have been separated from my wife since nov i now have a new girlfriend and we were wondering if put her car in my name if my ex could get it mind you we have been apart living seperately since nov but not legaly we reside in nj please help

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buck:
if someone could offer some advice it would be great my question is i have been separated from my wife since nov i now have a new girlfriend and we were wondering if put her car in my name if my ex could get it mind you we have been apart living seperately since nov but not legaly we reside in nj please help<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has 'any' papers been filed with the courts ?

------------------
Psst.. I am not an attorney, and even if I was, I would not tell you. What I am giving you is not legal advice in anyway. For proper legal advice, retain a person who openly admits they are an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">