• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

she owns me money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

franco8

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?california, i loaned 2,000 dollars to my sister-in-law about 14 months ago. she needed the money to buy a car and agree to pay me back 100.00 dollars a month.she never send me any payments and every time i see her, she would said that she will pay me. all i have to proof is the check copy of the check i made to her name. do i have a case to send her to small court, or should i just forget about my money. :mad:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

franco8 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?california, i loaned 2,000 dollars to my sister-in-law about 14 months ago. she needed the money to buy a car and agree to pay me back 100.00 dollars a month.she never send me any payments and every time i see her, she would said that she will pay me. all i have to proof is the check copy of the check i made to her name. do i have a case to send her to small court, or should i just forget about my money. :mad:

My response:

File your Small Claims Court complaint in the town where she lives. Let the court decide.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">