• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Asap Concerning Room Mate Dealing Drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Jason523

MICHIGANMichigan
I have just found out that my room mate has been using cocaine and dealing it to his friends and co workers. My room mate and I recently went and reported it to the police station and stated that we wanted to remain completely confidential. They had us talk to the undercover narcotics agent. We told him everything. He told us to page him when he and his friends are smoking and using drugs in the living room and make sure they can smell it from the outside of the apartment. A few people toldme that no matter what he will find out we told...that he has a right to know his accusers. We are very afraid of him finding out since his friends and very dangerous and we don;t want to fear for our life everytime we step outside. We called the undercover officer and he assured us that it will all be anonymous and he even said if we wanted he could just not even do anything and leave it be. My friends say not to trust him...police are just out to get their "drug busts" etc and do not care about the people who inform them. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE!!!!

Well, this might sound simple, leave!

If you believe you life is in danger why stay? Is there any particular reason you want to live in a place the might cause death to you. you only got one life so forget about material things and just leave. there isn't an excuse to put you life in danger over an apartment.

Last edited:
J

Jason523

Well, I would leave if I could, but some things are not that easy...I am a (broke) college student and it is not that easy to just find another place to live.

K

krocha0517

Jason523 said:
MICHIGANMichigan
I have just found out that my room mate has been using cocaine and dealing it to his friends and co workers. My room mate and I recently went and reported it to the police station and stated that we wanted to remain completely confidential. They had us talk to the undercover narcotics agent. We told him everything. He told us to page him when he and his friends are smoking and using drugs in the living room and make sure they can smell it from the outside of the apartment. A few people toldme that no matter what he will find out we told...that he has a right to know his accusers. We are very afraid of him finding out since his friends and very dangerous and we don;t want to fear for our life everytime we step outside. We called the undercover officer and he assured us that it will all be anonymous and he even said if we wanted he could just not even do anything and leave it be. My friends say not to trust him...police are just out to get their "drug busts" etc and do not care about the people who inform them. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE!!!!

If i were you I would get out of there you and your other room mate. I have known people in situations like this and its not good. Just you living there knowing about it if he were to get busted there at your home you could possibly go down with him. Know the saying "you are who you hang with". I'd get out!

Jason523 said:
Well, I would leave if I could, but some things are not that easy...I am a (broke) college student and it is not that easy to just find another place to live.

ok dude:

1. you don't living people a drug dealer or his friends
2. you feel you life is may be at risk if you call the police
3. your only excuse not to leave is because you can't find a place to live and you are broke.
4. how are you paying rent now? you obiviously have money to pay rent. unless your drug dealer roomate is paying it for you.

Well, its your life and your choice what to do with it. Your like talking to a women that gets beat by her hubsband everyday and doesn't leave. Leave you dope! what ever you things you have to is better than you alternatives. Just think about everything that will happen to you if you stay vs everything that will happen to you if you leave.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">