• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re-injured back already had claim on

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vparrish

What is the name of your state? Kansas
While at a garage sale this morning. There was the owner of the house with his dog (full grown boxer) Really nice dog. The dog was beside me the owner was bragging on the dog. The owner raised his hand at the dog and the dog took off running. Well I was in his way still walking up to the sale. The dog bumped me so hard I nearly fell. I have a previous back injury that I already had a claim on. But this act has put me back in a lot of pain. I am going to doc on Monday morning if this doesnt go away. My back may be worse because of this. Should I consult with my old attorney on the other case about this or do I even have a case. I have med ins. from my husbands job
but I will have to pay difference. My back pain has been livable but today nothing has helped with the pain. :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">