• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Some advice on burglary of conveyance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Acortello

What is the name of your state? Florida
Hello What happened is this, a few months ago My boyfriend and 2 other friends of his went out for his friends b-day, well they were under the influence and decided to be stupid and go into a parked car that was open, they took a bag out and used the credit card for gas and threw it out, the very next day I had the police at my house questioning my boyfriend, he told them the story showed them were the bag was and was told that he would probably just get a misdemenor for credit card fraud, he was told he would get a court date in the mail. well 3 days ago the police showed up at his work with a warrant for his arrest for burglary of a conveyance and credit card fraud. I was wondering what he is looking at for this kind of thing, he knows what he did was stupid and regrets everything, He is a not a bad person and has no record, never has been arrested and good student in college, we are hoping that they willdrop the felony down to a lower offensse, is this possible? A felony charge would destroy his future right now especially for any financial aid for school. Any advise on what we are looking at. Thanks Angel

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">