• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

crime research on the net

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

L A red

los angeles, california

is there a website that can thoroughly search all that is written about a specific crime that was commited during a particular month at a certain general location?

to be more specific, i am gathering information about a case that involves a shooting/murder whereupon the month of november, 2003 in southern california.

thank you

L A red

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

L A red said:
los angeles, california

is there a website that can thoroughly search all that is written about a specific crime that was commited during a particular month at a certain general location?

to be more specific, i am gathering information about a case that involves a shooting/murder whereupon the month of november, 2003 in southern california.

thank you

L A red

My response:

Sure, it's called the Los Angeles Times.

IAAL

L

L A red

would that be the website for the los angeles times? i did try the daily news online search which resulted in nothing. i read the article when it was published in that very same paper.

iaal, thank you for your quick response. perhaps there is no such search engine designed for that? one that might check media, chat sites, this kind of site, etc... anywhere that might document discussion regarding this incident?

i will check the times right away. good evening.

L A red

Last edited:

CdwJava

Try going to www.google.com and searching for the terms that you want. This will likely be only anecdotal accounts and newspaper accounts and NOT police reports, coroner's reports, etc. Those will be much more difficult to get in CA.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">