• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Joint Legal Custody in CA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pony1

I heard that Joint Legal Custody is a slam dunk in CA. Is this true? What are the chances of a parent NOT getting Joint Legal Custody if they ask for it? Does Joint Physical Custody in CA mean 50/50 split time?

Thanks

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
Gee, your up early ... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And doesn't he look magnificent with his hair all rumpled and coffee cup in hand? :rolleyes: I keep telling myself the bleary eyed look is sexy! Probably cause that's how I look for the first half of the day. :)

Tig

LegalBeagle

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigres:
Probably cause that's how I look for the first half of the day. :)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just the first half ??????????????????? Since you sleep during the first half of the day you must be talking about afternoon/evening ??
:)

T

TOPPER

[This message has been edited by TOPPER (edited September 22, 2000).]

T

Tigres

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LegalBeagle:
Just the first half ??????????????????? Since you sleep during the first half of the day you must be talking about afternoon/evening ??
:)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cute. You are aware that it is not yet noon?

Too... Many... Question... Marks... Can't... Go... On... :rolleyes:

Tig

------------------
I am not a lawyer. Any information relayed is merely my own experience or research.
In Egypt, Cats were once worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

"PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES,SEEKS FROG."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">