• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do to get my daughter back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

skorpio

My daughter lives with her father, al though she doesn't want to, she is 8 yrs old and I don't know if the court will listen to her.
My ex has lied and gotten everyone to believe him on anything he says! His Aunt works in the Court house and his new wife works in the same family Support office I pay support to. My daughter has said that they are moving out of the county and doesn't know what date. He hasn't said anything to me, but has stated in the past that they may move and planned on keeping the children in the same school. He has given a false address on the school records for 4 four years now. He has 2 boys & 2 girls all under 11 yrs. and they all sleep in the same room in their two bedroom home. His plan is to keep working in the previous county and keep the children in school in the old county. What can I do to get my daughter back. I also believe that these children are being left alone at home without someone old enough to care for them. Here are my Questions; Is it fraudulent to give wrongful information to the school knowlingly? Who can I contact to make him give me the new address? If / when he moves, do I still need to pay support to that county? Under what law does it state that male children and female children cannot reside in the same room? How old does my daughter need to be for the courts to consider her testimony as to where she wants to live? Can I petition for custody on these "violations" and fraudulent actions? Can I keep my daughter until he gives me a correct address and phone number? Under what laws, statues, codes, etc. can I find and use against what he has and is doing?

S

skorpio

When my daughter was 2 she told me and showed me how her "Daddy" touches her, so I went to what I thought would be the proper authorities and they did nothing! I also have documented hand-print bruises on her butt as do the police. but nothing was ever done. In essence, I tried to protect my daughter and they believed him, because in a small town, it's all in who you know! His aunt works in the courthouse, and his new wife works in the DA's office. My daughter was screwed by the system that was supposed to protect her!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">