• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IAAL/hello

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Always searching

x

[This message has been edited by Always searching (edited October 14, 2000).]

A

Always searching

The lowrider for sure. We look "like wow" in that. See you out by the white picket fence. You can see me in the dark with my saddle shoes and my ruby lips. :) :) :)

A

Always searching

We can cruise and then go to lookout point and well, what is a nice girl going to admit to? We can go and hold hands like we did on our last date. I will remember to bring a scarf this time to hold down my 10 foot beehive hairdo. Looking forward to cruising with you in a little while you hunka hunka burning love.

A

Always searching

I am such a lucky girl to be seeing such a cool guy. The seats sound nifty and I promise I won't get lipstick on the seat. They sound really cool!!! See ya later!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">