• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Mysonsmom etc.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

karenann

Thank you, and no apologizes necessary...I know what I am proposing seems horrible...without going into a long arduous explaination...my husband does not care about the law..my children know that. If I want to be free of him I have to leave and leave alone...without letting him know where I am going. I just do not want to break any laws.He is not from PA by the way, he is from NJ. He moved us here to isolate me. He suceeded. I only have myself to turn to at this point. I wish you too, a good , happy and healthy life always.
Karenann

MySonsMom

Karen:

As I understand your *limitness* as far as your options, but I would hate for you to leave those children and ache for them as I have seen happen. Is there ANY way that you can take them with you? Now, if you husband is as abusive to them as he is of you, you do have options and people that will help you. (when I say abuse, in this situation it is mental; which is still abuse as if he physically abused you) Do you trust that he will be good to the kids? If not, I just don't see how you could leave them. I know this is much more easier said than done, but please don't forget to think of the repricussions (sp?) of leaving your kids....In that aspect I just don't understand. But I do hope the best for you, I really do. (as many others on this board) May God bless you, and help you decide what is best for you and the children.

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

[This message has been edited by MySonsMom (edited September 23, 2000).]

K

karenann

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MySonsMom:
Karen:

As I understand your *limitness* as far as your options, but I would hate for you to leave those children and ache for them as I have seen happen. Is there ANY way that you can take them with you? Now, if you husband is as abusive to them as he is of you, you do have options and people that will help you. (when I say abuse, in this situation it is mental; which is still abuse as if he physically abused you) Do you trust that he will be good to the kids? If not, I just don't see how you could leave them. I know this is much more easier said than done, but please don't forget to think of the repricussions (sp?) of leaving your kids....In that aspect I just don't understand. But I do hope the best for you, I really do. (as many others on this board) May God bless you, and help you decide what is best for you and the children.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No he is wonderful to the children. His family is as well. At times, good people have to do unthinkable things....for me even a year ago, leaving my children would have been just that. Thank you again for your kindness and advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">