• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disorderly Conduct

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

merri1018

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania
On June 8, 2004 A driver in a car reported to the Vice principal that a boy thru trash out of a school bus and Spit on his car. He reported that he could not tell who it was but it was someone in the back of the bus. Four boys, where pulled into the Vice principals office one at a time. myself and another boy told the vice principal that we did not know who did it but the boy that had done it said it was my me. So the Vice Principal called the police to report it. The Officer wrote me two citations, one for Disorderly Conduct and the other for Scattering Rubbish. I talked to the officer and he said he did not talk to any of the boys, just took the word of the vice principal. Also he said that the Victim doesn’t know the names of the boys but can identify who leaned out the bus and spit but no one else recieved any citations. What are my options and should I get legal representation?

BelizeBreeze

If you indeed did not do this then speak with your parents about getting an attorney. At the minimum you should show up in court and move to dismiss on the grounds that the issuing officer did not see the crime committed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">