• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dishonest atty actions..w.comp.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

G in ohio

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? ohio
had a long complicated w.c case..that finally ended in a settlement that i was told to take or we wouldnt win..after signing the settlement i find out that the atty had pervious knowledge of medical bills being paid to my dr. that were not approved by the managed care organization and bwc. i found this out by calling the mco about a bill that was not paid in due time to my dr. my atty told me he had known that this was in error and it might not get noticed.i asked what if they come after me for re-imbursement. he said they cant come after you but they might go after the doc and then he will come after you to collect..i had no knowledge of this dishonesty and he was hoping that it would go unoticed. the caes is settled but im still thinking about the day i get a notice from the hospital and the dr for monies to be paid back because of the atty knowledge and dishonesty..he has sent me emails stating that he knew the dr was being paid in error and didnt want me to open a can of worms inquiring about a unpaid medical bill..getting hard to sleep at nite and would have rather paid the dr out of pocket istead of getting a surprise some day..inquiring about any legal action against him in case i get contacted about any repayment of monies.in the 2k range.im very upset about all this and just wanted everything settled and done with ,,thanks :confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">