• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what do you do when you have one child living withu?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kcowboy37

whitney. texas
i am the possessory conservator. i am the father. i have three childern, i have one of the three childern living with me. the other child which is 17 is not living with his mother and is living with his uncle. the third child just moved back to her mothers. i had her for the last 4 months. she has filed on child support for all three childern so i am paying for the one child that lives with me. what i am saying is she saying she has custody of all three and actually she has only one living with her. and here i am paying her child support for the one living with me i work 50 hrs a week and i donot have a lot of money to spend . what do i do??? also a year ago i had one of my kids for 8 months and i still payed my child support for the three. please someone give me some good advice thanks

MySonsMom

See other post with the confusing topic. :)

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

S

skorpio

Fisrt of all, can you prove where the children are, and have been? Then seek counsel and go to court.

Skorpio

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">