• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

skorpio

IAAL,

I swear I seen the information in the CA Codes, thanks for setting me straight. In the past, I was told by a Visiting Judge in court at one point that he would take my child away from me, and the I would lose any and all parental rights! He didn't even give me time to state my side of the case (it's that water thing again with my ex - everyone believes him!) If a judge states he can take my child away from me, Visitation and all, what can I do to protect me and the relationship with her? (No support was issued at that time because the change had just taken place).
Q; If ever there is a Visiting judge, or another judge stepping in should the case be continued until the regular Judge comes back?

Thank you for you information,

Skorpio

S

skorpio

IAAL,

The water thing was something I mentioned in my original query. I said that If I were standing in front of a mediator, Judge or ???, he could say that I fell in a lake and am standing there wet, they would look at me standing there DRY and still believe HIM! He is a very good liar!
Thanks for the Info.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">