• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Heir Advances

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

McRool

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA

Are heir advance companies reputable or ever a wise option? The following are links to companies I've found on the internet: www.heiradvance.com and www.ifccash.com.

Also, thanks to all who replied to my previous post. Your time and advice are appreciated.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

McRool said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA

Are heir advance companies reputable or ever a wise option? The following are links to companies I've found on the internet: www.heiradvance.com and www.ifccash.com.

Also, thanks to all who replied to my previous post. Your time and advice are appreciated.

My response:

Why would anybody want to advance their hair? People take all sorts of steps and pains not to advance their hair. Some use wigs, some use hair extensions, some even have hair plugs surgically inserted to minimize thinness and advancing hairlines. But, I have never heard of anyone who would purposefully advance their hair. I just can't stand bald people, and advancing hairlines. It's hideous and scary. Why, I'd just stop talking to people with advancing hair, and combing over their hair over the advancing hairline. It's horrible. Please, don't advance your hair!

IAAL

Dandy Don

Wise only if you need an emergency loan for a couple of thousand dollars that you can't get from a bank or credit union.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">