• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Candyx

What is the name of your state? new jersey i bought a commerical property,i had a a phase one eviromental study done and gave report to my lawyer which the seller was to furnish me with a letter of non applicability to say the property was clean.my lawyer during the closing process wavies this requirement of the sale without my knowledge.i closed on the property thinking my lawyer had the letter of non applicability,seller holds the mortgage for five years.i go to refinace with a bank and get refused due to that i have no letter which i thought i had saying the property was clean.my lawyer had past away during this time which i file on his insurance which had gone bad.recently new jersey insurance takes over on this case.property also has pollution from a goverment site close by.i would like for the insurance company to pay me my cost of the sale since this property now will be hard to resale but i don't know what i am entitled to since my lawyer put me into this deal without advising me not to by it.the insurance company wants to take a chance to test the property,if it comes up clean they save if it comes up dirty we open another can of worms for all since i now know that some of the pollution is from the goverment....what should i do with this case?????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">