• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meth Distrib & Possesion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Asepoopoo

What is the name of your state? Texas

You're angels...

My fiance dealt speed for a long time. I was 8 months pregnant with our first and only child, and his Grandmother had just suffered a stroke and had only days to live. He had "said" that he was going clean for the baby, just days earlier and, of course, he got popped. He was set up by a fellow dealer. He was taken to an office building and given an offer: He had to set up 3 dealers and he would be off. As much as he hated it, he rolled on an aquaintance to be set loose. It was an opporunity to see his baby born and Granma pass, and took it. He had no intention of working for them after that, and avoided police phone calls. He didn't trust them at all.... About a month later I phoned different precincts around town, and there are now warrants for him. He doesn't remember signing anything promising a deal, and they never actually arrested him... (did they?) They never tooks prints or mug shots??? What I'd like to know, before looking for a lawyer, is approximatly how long to sentences in Texas run for poss & distrib. of meth? Are there ever cases of probabtion? Are these warrants even valid, since they never booked him and let him go?

Thank you soooo much!!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Asepoopoo said:

You're angels...

My fiance dealt speed for a long time. I was 8 months pregnant with our first and only child, and his Grandmother had just suffered a stroke and had only days to live. He had "said" that he was going clean for the baby, just days earlier and, of course, he got popped. He was set up by a fellow dealer. He was taken to an office building and given an offer: He had to set up 3 dealers and he would be off. As much as he hated it, he rolled on an aquaintance to be set loose. It was an opporunity to see his baby born and Granma pass, and took it. He had no intention of working for them after that, and avoided police phone calls. He didn't trust them at all.... About a month later I phoned different precincts around town, and there are now warrants for him. He doesn't remember signing anything promising a deal, and they never actually arrested him... (did they?) They never tooks prints or mug shots??? What I'd like to know, before looking for a lawyer, is approximatly how long to sentences in Texas run for poss & distrib. of meth? Are there ever cases of probabtion? Are these warrants even valid, since they never booked him and let him go?

Thank you soooo much!!

My response:

Yeah, we're all such angels . . .

I have one question for you:

Why do you give a flying CRAP?

Are you some sort of Texas skank who is a drug user herself, with tracks on her arms, with a hole in her nose, and a white mustache? At the very least, you sound like the definition of "trailer trash".

Some people are so damned stupid, and you've proved my point with your scenario and question.

IAAL

Caughtinthemix

IAAL is a smart ass, anyway

If they did not arrest him the warrant are for something else. Setting people up to get out of something won't end in a warrant. The cops play games they may want more information from him and using scare tactics to do just that. If you promise dealers and the cops leave you then aren'tliableanymore even if you don't set someone up. If the cops walk and leave you at home they can't do anything. Tell your man to watch his P's and Q's.

Happy Trails

Asepoopoo said:

You're angels...

Thank you soooo much!!
**What did they do with the drugs he had on him?
**How much did they find on him? I'm assuming a lot if they got him for poss. & distrib.
**He may not remember signing anything, but he may have. Police don't like it when you break a deal with them.

**MAYBE you could get the whole thing thrown out. Because it's like a pryramid scheme: He gets 3 people, then they each get three people and so on and so on......

S

sweet_honesty

I AM LIABLE ............................ GET A FREAKEN LIFE AND QUIT INSULTING OTHER PEOPLE!

YOU ARE A HUG A S S H O L E............. AND IF YOU WANNA SEE A SKANK.... LOOK AT YOUR MOMMA! :p

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sweet_honesty said:
I AM LIABLE ............................ GET A FREAKEN LIFE AND QUIT INSULTING OTHER PEOPLE!

YOU ARE A HUG A S S H O L E............. AND IF YOU WANNA SEE A SKANK.... LOOK AT YOUR MOMMA! :p

My response:

I already had your Momma, and she's ugly! We were doing it while your Daddy was doing you!

IAAL

S

sweet_honesty

LMAO....... IAAL.... IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT????
COME ON BUDDY..... YOUR SLIPPING :p

S

sweet_honesty

LISTEN HERE BUDDY (IAAL) I AM NOT A DRUGGIE AND I'M NOT A SKANK....
I'M JUST RIGHT!

SINCERELY YOURS,
MS. SWEET HOMO :p

S

sweet_honesty

HUH?????? :confused: IAAL

AND WHATEVER! :p

SINCERELY YOURS,
MS. SWEET HOMO

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sweet_honesty said:
HUH?????? :confused: IAAL

AND WHATEVER! :p

SINCERELY YOURS,
MS. SWEET HOMO

My response:

That figures. Of course you say, "Huh?"

Uncultured druggie skanks like you would never recognize a line from Shakespeare's "Hamlet".

What a Dufus!

IAAL

S

sweet_honesty

LMAS....... IAAL

YOUR ALRIGHT......

SINCERELY YOURS,
MS. SWEET HOMO AKA DUFUS :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">