• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

urgent info needed on grandparents rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gem79

What is the name of your state?uk
my mother is taking me too court for a contact order to see my 2yr old daughter, i have offered my mother 3 days per week at 3 hrs per time she took this offer but due to a abusive telephone call i stopped this until i could see my solicitor and offered the 3 days on the conditions that all trouble and abuse towards myself and husband stops, my mother has since turned this offer down and says she is taking me to court as she wants more than 3 days per week, can she get more than 3 days a week? :confused:

rmet4nzkx

As you were told yesterday, this forum is limited to USA laws, please seek the advise of your solicitor as they are equiped to advise you in regards to your situation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">