• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Good Morning

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dakoto70

What is the name of your state? Ohio

Hello, I was hoping someone would be able to help me. I just started my courses in Criminal Justice and I need to do research on some Penal Codes and Statues specifically on Assualt. I was just wondering if someone could give me a few websites that might be able to help me out with the searches. I went to findlaw.com but didn't find what I was looking for either that or I just didn't look long enough. I went to researchnavigator.com just because it was listed in my book and thought I would check it out, not what I was looking for either, it is giving me cases and things but not what I was looking for. I would really appreciate some help. No I don't want anyone to do my homework just maybe help me go in the right direction. Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CdwJava said:
Try the state resources at this site to begin with:

https://law.freeadvice.com/resources/statelaws.htm

And another good resource is Findlaw:

http://www.findlaw.com/

Good luck.

Carl

My response:

Carl, she already said she went to "FindLaw", and said, "I went to findlaw.com but didn't find what I was looking for either . . ."

Okay, Dakoto - - what, specifically, are you looking for concerning "assault"? What's the issue?

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

CdwJava said:
Eh ... didn't read that part ... haven't finished that first cup of coffee yet - and the kids are being a tad rowdy and distracting.

Carl

My response:

Carl, don't you have handcuffs? You know, they work on kids' wrists too!

IAAL

CdwJava

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Carl, don't you have handcuffs? You know, they work on kids' wrists too!

IAAL

It's those small wrists. And the handcuffs remain at the office ... and other rooms of the house.

Carl

dakoto70

Thank you

Thanks, i will go check out findlaw again. Maybe I don't know how to look things up and need to take my time in there. I am in my first criminal justice survey class and this is just extra credit.

What I need to find is the statutes and the penal code in Ohio for assualt. I have to pretend someone hit someone else and use the information I found to help me build a case for assualt with this information.

I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to help me out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">