• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing a Will?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

klooless

Missouri

If a will is not filed for probate, what happens?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

klooless said:
Missouri

If a will is not filed for probate, what happens?

My response:

The Estate blows up, and masses of people will die!

Please, keep your posts in one place, and not starting new threads. Give more details concerning your question.

IAAL

Dandy Don

Find out by contacting your local county courthouse what the minimum amount of estate value must be before probate is required. You have to have some idea of what the value of the estate is.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Dandy Don said:
Find out by contacting your local county courthouse what the minimum amount of estate value must be before probate is required. You have to have some idea of what the value of the estate is.

My response:

Hey, Dandy: Do you know how to read? This writer is starting new threads, and you're only encouraging him/her by answering. This person has other threads concerning this issue.

How about going with the flow next time. Okay?

IAAL

Dandy Don

I'm not "encouraging" anything. This person has 3 different questions that need 3 different answers and they probably would prefer meaningful answers instead of smart-aleck responses. Relax, this message board is big enough to handle any and all queries.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">