• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will my door get kicked in ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

max1234

What is the name of your state? fl
on saterday
i was siting in front of a friends apartment and a undercover cop car pulls up and ask me my name and i tell them they then ask if they can search me i told them they could so they search me and dont find anything then the cop asks if he can take a look in side my apartment i asked him if he had a warrent he then got pissed and told me that if i did not have any thing to hide why did i have a problem with him searching my apartment i told him beacuse its my right to tell him no with out a warrent he then tells me some one stole my exfriends mj plants and they think that some one is me i responded by telling them i did not have a car and there is no way i could have stolen his pot plants the cop then tells me my exfriend told them i stole his pot plants the cop then says the word around town is my place is the place to get the good
weed at this point i really got pissed cus i have never sold pot to anyone
the cop then says i will see when they kick in my door and he puts a mp-5 to the back of my head i responded by telling the cop i would sue the police department if they kicked in my door cus i dont have any drugs. they just got back in there car and left i have been afraid to sleep since this happened do you think the cops will raid my apartment is this guys word enough for a search warrent by the way i went online and checked out my county police site and found out that my exfriend was arrested two months ago i think the charges against him are marjiuna pos over 20 grams with int to dist mj cultivation possen of mj growng equitment and mainting a delling to grow narcotics he was held on 10,000 bond the really ****ed up thing is i stoped hanging out with the guy months ago !

Last edited:

dequeendistress

It is a good possibility your friend ratted you out for a deal on his charges being reduced. Only you know what you had in possession in the presence of your "friend." Hence, you know the answer. All the DTF has to do is present enough evidence to the judge to have the warrant signed, then they will come. (Kind of like Pot-Field of dreams)

F

Fire300zxtt

Cops, can and will lie to you for any reason to get information or a confession out of you.. If you have nothing in your apartment you have nothing to worry about, you might get a new door out of it, hey!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">