• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ATTN; LegalBeagle, Anyone

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sierra

I was told by my daughter that she and her older sister were left alone while Dad and SM are at work, how can I prove this? they are afraid of what might happen to them, and are "trained" not to answer the door, phone etc. So it may be pointless to send a policeman over, but what else can I do?

None of those "friends" won't come forward and I have already written 27 pages against what was said by them which was ignored by the Judge.

What kind of major changes are you talking about (to get the process started)? is the fact that I am more settled now than I used to be enough or do I need to make a certain amount of income? Can I bring up the fact that he received over $660.00 last month and still asked me to provide school clothes and supplies? Is the falsifying of school documents a start?

Believe me, I made a HUGE fuss and wrote 27 pages against everything said and It was ignored by the courts!! I have complained to the Chief of Police as to the neglect in the stalking and harrasment, and again nothing!

If I ask him to let her come live with me and he starts playing games and outting her in the middle of it all, cuz I know he will, how can I prove that he is using her as a pawn and trying to control the both of us?

If she states that she wants to come live with me, is that enough to keep her and file for custody? Should I ask her why she doesn't want to live with them anymore?

I believe it is close to that size (the bedroom, 6X8), it is a very small OLD home.

If SM puts her name on any documents does that mean that I am not responsible for any left over amouts (not that I wouldn't pay, because I would) for Dr, dental, etc? And can that lead into them taking her away from me for good? Step-parent Adoption?

The younger two boys are from him and her, so in order for them to get more money out of me, they will and have claimed them on the forms.

The reason I ask to find out the amount that the older girls mother is supposedly paying is to prove that she in fact isn't paying and then want a reason as to why I am being made to pay and she is not. There has to be a reason (besides the fact that he just wanted to take my child away from me so that he can have more money for himself each month). I don't mind paying the support, but if I am made to pay then she should be too.

One relative works in the County Assessors Office (in the court house) and is friendly with all the Court associated people and the other works in the Family Support office where I pay support to, plus another one "screws" all the cops in town. there is only on eJudge for these cases, and only one mediator. Is this sufficient to ask for a change of venue? I should note that there is only one Court house in this county and that's the one I want to get away from?

If he moves out of the COunty, can I change the venue to my new county? Or does it need to be where the child resides?

S

Sierra

**NOTE**

THIS IS A SECOND POSTING TO " DAUGHTER NOT HAPPY WITH CUSTODIAL FATHER" (9-25-00) PLEASE RESPOND TO EITHER, THAN YOU VERY MUCH, I NEED ALL THE HELP AND ADVICE I CAN GET!

SIERRA

LegalBeagle

Did you have an attorney through all of this ? How much support are you ordered to pay ? cos this is all you have to pay.

As to the venue, I can not answer that.. it will depend on the judge.. even when he moves, it will still depend on the judge.

You can not be forced to adopt the child and are still responsible for 'left over amounts'.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">