• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felony -Aggravated Stalking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

T.Rupple

[
FONT=Arial Black]undefined[/FONT]What is the name of your state?Michigan.
In December 1997 I was convicted of Felony/aggravated stalking,charge made by ex-wife as I was going through a divorce at the time.My question is ,I lost my managerial position at the end of January and everytime I fill out a new application for employment I have to check YES on the question "Have you ever been convicted of a felony" I am aware that with all employers that lying on this question is cause for immediate dismissal. What does it take and cost to have this expunged from my record.Prospective employers have told me outright that by "Corporate Standards" this black mark automatically eliminates my application from further review. Where do I find reasonable help. Yhere have been no arrests,duils,or anything other than a speeding ticket since 1997.I also served over 5 1/2 of the recommended 7 year probation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">