• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

new here need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

GoBlue1985

What is the name of your state? Michigan

Hi, I started smoking since I was 16 on and off.
(I know the legal age is 18 but I never got carded..and it was a stress
reliever for me) Since i turn 18 in April 2003 I have been a regular. I am 19 now. Last February I found out I had colon polyps. How I found out was around November of 2003 I couldn't go to the bathroom. (number 2) and when I could it was real bloody. So I saw my doctor and after appointment after appointment I ended up having 2 colonoscopy's done. 3 polyps were found. My doctor couldn't give me a strait answer why I had them. He said he wasn't sure...I believe him. my question is do I have a case agains Phillip Morris. I did a google search on colon polyps and came up with a bunch of web sites for different lawyers mentioning smoking. So now I don't
know what to think. :confused:

Shay-Pari'e

GoBlue1985 said:
What is the name of your state? Michigan

Hi, I started smoking since I was 16 on and off.
(I know the legal age is 18 but I never got carded..and it was a stress
reliever for me) Since i turn 18 in April 2003 I have been a regular. I am 19 now. Last February I found out I had colon polyps. How I found out was around November of 2003 I couldn't go to the bathroom. (number 2) and when I could it was real bloody. So I saw my doctor and after appointment after appointment I ended up having 2 colonoscopy's done. 3 polyps were found. My doctor couldn't give me a strait answer why I had them. He said he wasn't sure...I believe him. my question is do I have a case agains Phillip Morris. I did a google search on colon polyps and came up with a bunch of web sites for different lawyers mentioning smoking. So now I don't
know what to think. :confused:

You have to be kidding, right?

thelizzy

He better be kidding.
You chose to start smoking.
You can choose to quit.
The warnings are on the label. By opening up the pack and lighting up, you are taking on the risks of smoking.
If you "didn't know" it was bad for your health, then you are an idiot, young man.

BelizeBreeze

While smoking CAN cause polups, it's not the ONLY cause. Fatty foods, poor diet, heredity and many other factors can cause them. I know. I thought I had cancer a few years ago when nothing but blood came out.

Forget the cigs and get on with your life. And get a regular checkup each year, loose the McDonalds and start eating more fiber.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">