• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

protective orders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

greenie

I HAVE BEEN SERVED WITH A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER BY AN X-GIRLFRIEND. SHE ALSO LAST MONTH SUED ME IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR BACK RENT AND UTILITES. SHE ACTUALLY KICKED ME OUT OF HER HOUSE AND IN A FIT OF ANGER DESTROYED SOME OF MY PERSONAL EFFECTS. THE JUDGE AWARDED ME $300.00 IN DAMAGES AND I WON THE CASE. I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ANYMORE AND I FEEL THAT SHE IS TRYING TO TARNISH MY REPUTATION. IT'S ALMOST LIKE SHE JUST WONT LET GO. NOW SHE SAYING THAT I PHYSICALLY ABUSED HER AND STALKED HER WHEN IT WAS SHE THAT SENT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ME, AND ALSO CALLED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM INNOCENT, BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A GENDER CASE,AND THAT NOBODY WILL BELIEVE ME BECAUSE I AM A MAN. WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU CAN OFFER? PLS HELP...COURT DATE FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER IS SOON...

------------------
greenie

T

Try this

Do you have children together? If not run away far away!

Actually in a way isn't this harrassment?

G

greenie

Hello again, it's me greenie. Sorry about the caps. -------- Here is my question.
I have been served with a temporary restraining order by an x-girlfriend. She also last month sued me in small claims court for back rent and utilites. She actually kicked me out of her house and in a fit of anger destroyed some of my personal effects. The judge awarded me money for damages and I won the case. I want nothing to do with her anymore and I feel that she is trying to tarnish my reputation. It's as if she just won't let go. Now she is saying that I was physically abusive and that I stalked her, when it was she that sent people looking for me. She also involved my family and friends. I am innocent, but I feel that this is a gender case, and that nobody will believe me because I am a man. What is the best advice you can offer? Please help!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">