• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Preparing for the onslaught

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

&

&justiceforall

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Michigan

I'm writing this post and already get the feeling that "I am always liable" is reading and waiting to pounce. That certainly made me reluctant to ask my questions and I struggle with that. The law has become so difficult to understand, people have financial restrictions that limit their legal resources and emotions run high when faced with serious consequences for ourselves or loved ones...........we cannot lose sight of that. These forums are an incredible resource if used for the right purpose - exchange of information. To suggest that someone should "pack for jail, get their undies & toothbrush, case closed", is ludicrous. We all know, who you know, how much you can pay an attorney and a variety of other circumstances play into the ultimate outcome. I'm hopeful that an objective mindset and awareness of all the variables is maintained when posting and responding.

Now that I've set myself up for the torrent of responses to these opinions, I'll state my questions and hope for the best possible outcome.

1. Can a 16 year old be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor (age 15)? (MCL 750.145). Charge specifically states providing alcohol, although there are more than 20 witnesses that say that was not the case (15 year old raided fathers stash).

2. Can an individual be charged with assault or assault & battery (MCL 750.81 (1) if they did not act in a threatening, intimidating, or hostile manner? Additionally, they did not put their hands on anyone or cause injury to any person. This, as well, is substantiated by more than 20 witnesses.

3. Can a search warrant be issued based soley upon a polariod photograph of empty baggies with no correlation to the place of origin? To clarify further, the photo was not date stamped, had no identifiable address, no correlation to the location (or trash can) that it was retrieved from.

I'm hopeful this was articulated in a manner that does not leave gaps and provide difficulty for those who wish to respond in a helpful manner.

Hopeful that there is justice for those whio deserve it and none for those who don't.

&

&justiceforall

To "I am always Liable"

Gotta love your audacity.

undefined

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">