• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Traffiking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Heatzcore21

What is the name of your state? British Columbia.
I was caught with 500 pounds of mariquana in Seattle. The US wants to have me for trial in the USA, but shouldn't I be trialed in Canada. Is there a way that this can be done?

Shay-Pari'e

Heatzcore21 said:
I was caught with 500 pounds of mariquana in Seattle. The US wants to have me for trial in the USA, but shouldn't I be trialed in Canada. Is there a way that this can be done?
Well, another special criminal caught.

A

adesire2Bhappy

Heatzcore21 said:
You must mean Marijuana well it is like this you were busted in the US for it. So there for thats where your trial should be held...

The only reason you want your trial to be held in Canada is because in parts of canada marijuana is legal....

You are SOL you are dealing with US laws now......

also because of your drug habits you could be banned from entering the US for life.......

n_and

--PARIDISE-- said:
Well, another special criminal caught.
Yes, he is special. So special he has just been given a 5 year ticket to the United States.

Welcome aboard!

(unless, of course, our esteemed poster is given the 'boot'....however, with 500 lbs., I would think he would serve his time first before getting the 'boot'.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">