• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Young and Stupid Please Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

manson1994

What is the name of your state?...Pennsylvania
I got married in 97 and was abused verbaly and physcally and held at gunpoint and almost killed by my wife, i have been to afraid to leave but finaly did in 2001 and now want a divorce but don't want her to know where i am is this possibe? I fear if she knows where i am at she will not only try to kill me but will succeed.

rmet4nzkx

Are there any orders?
Are ther any children?
Is there any other reason that you are keeping your location secret?
Have you reported the abuse to the police?

M

manson1994

please help

there are no orders or children involved and no police record of abuse was always to scared and embaresed, i mean a man admiting he was abused is a little embarising.

M

manson1994

She would want the divorce but would contest it or just give me a hell of a time trying to get one and yes big bertha she used to power lift weights so she is alot bigger than I

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

manson1994 said:
She would want the divorce but would contest it or just give me a hell of a time trying to get one and yes big bertha she used to power lift weights so she is alot bigger than I

My response:

File your Petition through your attorney, and use the attorney's address for all correspondence. When asked for your residence address, inform opposing counsel that all contact shall be through your attorney's address and phone - - explaining your fear of her.

IAAL

M

manson1994

what if i don't have an attorney and just want to do this myself could i get a p.o. box.

Thanx for the help i really appreciate it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">