• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

grown kids wanting back support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

susiebelle

IAAL:
Here i am getting down to the wire in court of grown children (41,42,43) wanting back child support! Has been a terrible experience and no telling how much it is costing. I thought SURE it would be thrown out as ludicrous. not so!!
Just an update... thanks....

U

Ukiah

Once you owe, you always owe, and is never ludicrous. Sorry to hear that you have to go through it anyway, but it is rightfully theirs, and your obligation.

My father quit paying my mother when I was 17 yrs old. I would never think about sueing him for support that he didn't pay me. I did get it back in the form of tuition and b-day money- so I was never worried about the money. Blood is thicker.

good luck

Ukiah

------------------
All that you have read in no way is Legal Advice, it is a matter of opinion to help you in your quest

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">