• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

assault 3rd

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lessthan

12What is the name of your state?NY i was jsut picked up for assault in the 3rd degree. now i was wondering what the results from this could be. this is my 2nd time being arrested and im 17. can they sue me if the person that got sent to the hospital was under the influence of alcohol at the time of this fight?

You Are Guilty

lessthan said:
12What is the name of your state?NY i was jsut picked up for assault in the 3rd degree. now i was wondering what the results from this could be. this is my 2nd time being arrested and im 17. can they sue me if the person that got sent to the hospital was under the influence of alcohol at the time of this fight?
Yes, they can.

As for what will happen to you, I suspect if you haven't been acquainted with the ARDC yet, you will shortly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">