• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can i do? need help for entering to college

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

joseph18

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Florida

My name is jose im 18 years old, i was born in California, but i was raised in Colombia, i dont know my father and i really don't have money to study back home so my mother gave my my social security card and put me in plane to fly here to florida. I have been requesting for my birth certificade, since i was born here, but they keep saying that they can't find me...i need it to get to college because i wanna study. but i don,t know what to do....????
You see i have my social security number and card, but i haven't been able to gel my birth certificate..... what should i do? please help me1
thank you!

BelizeBreeze

And of course, you forgot to mention WHO you have been calling. Would you like to enlighten us on that one? Do you even know where you were born?

JETX

And do you know who the real owner of that SSN is??

And what the hell does ANY of this have to do with Small Claims Court??? :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">