• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can it end???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bounded Soul

What is the name of your state? AL
My soon to be husband was convicted of rape and sodemy, but he did not do it. It was his sister and she is willing to testify that it didnt happen. The problem is that he has fullfilled his sentence. Now he only deals with "Magans Law", what can we do to appeal??

Happy Trails

Bounded Soul said:
What is the name of your state? AL
My soon to be husband was convicted of rape and sodemy, but he did not do it. It was his sister and she is willing to testify that it didnt happen. The problem is that he has fullfilled his sentence. Now he only deals with "Magans Law", what can we do to appeal??
**Look, he was convicted. His sister probably testified against him. If she is having remorse now, it's probably because she's scared of him. If she lied at the trial then she is not a credible witness.

rmet4nzkx

Why are you starting another thread, you have your answers on the one you started this morning, 5 pages of answers.

You abandoned your children to live with a convicted sex offender, they all claim they are innocent, his sisters testimony after he has served his sentence isn't proof of anything other than you have poor judgement. YOu actually wanted your children to be in the same house with him, do you really think that was going to happen?

Happy Trails

I just read other thread. Bounded Soul you have got to be sick. I would never abandon my children ever. And you choose to run off with this loser. You aren't going to change him. He was probably attracted to you in the first place because of your children. After all he did his own sister.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">