• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay-Pari'e

toody said:
What is the name of your state?california well my bf is in jail on his second strike. he was charged with 1st degree robbery, but the gun charge got dropped (because it wasnt his) AND THEY GAVE HIM 14 YRS THAT INCLUDES THE FIVE YEAR ENHANCEMENT THEY GAVE HIM CAUSE HE ALSO VIOLATED PAROLE. HOW LONG OF THAT DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT HAVE TO SPEND? I THINK THEY GAVE HIM THE 85% FACTOR. AND IS IT A POSSIBILITY WITH THIS 3 STRIKE LAW(IF IT CHANGES FOR THE GOOD) THAT HIS TIME MAY BE REDUCED? THE ROBBERY WAS DO TO STEALING MARIJUANA.
What is it with women ,(Girls), these days? Where is your self worth? As far as I'm concerned, I am getting jaded with this crap. He deserves what he gets. He was already on parole and just can't grasp the fact of learning his lesson.

Sorry, had to vent.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

toody said:
What is the name of your state?california well my bf is in jail on his second strike. he was charged with 1st degree robbery, but the gun charge got dropped (because it wasnt his) AND THEY GAVE HIM 14 YRS THAT INCLUDES THE FIVE YEAR ENHANCEMENT THEY GAVE HIM CAUSE HE ALSO VIOLATED PAROLE. HOW LONG OF THAT DO YOU THINK HE MIGHT HAVE TO SPEND? I THINK THEY GAVE HIM THE 85% FACTOR. AND IS IT A POSSIBILITY WITH THIS 3 STRIKE LAW(IF IT CHANGES FOR THE GOOD) THAT HIS TIME MAY BE REDUCED? THE ROBBERY WAS DO TO STEALING MARIJUANA.

My response:

Thanks for the laugh!

I love it when stupid criminals go back into the tank for years and years!

IAAL

CdwJava

My guess is the gun charge (likely an enhancement anyway) was dropped to get a plea agreement. This guy deserves prison - and NOT to be preying on the rest of us.

My hope is that he can't breed.

Carl

A

adesire2Bhappy

toody said:
What is the name of your state?california
he was charged with 1st degree robbery, but the gun charge got dropped (because it wasnt his)

What did he steal the gun too? Or did he borrow it and was going to split whatever he got with the gun owner?

THE ROBBERY WAS DO TO STEALING MARIJUANA.
what happen did he get his stash on a front and then refused to pay and his dealer turned him into the police? damn them dealers.... :D

anyway he is going to be back in BUBB'S arms again real soon.....So remember on visition days take him lots of k-y cause he is going to need it.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">