• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful death??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bekyy

What is the name of your state?:( What is the name of your state? Texas. A very dear friend of mine is going through a terrible time right now, and I want to help her as much as I can. Please let me tell you what I know, and please email me and let me know your opinion. My advice to her was to tell her mom to get an attorney. She did, and the attorney they talked to only told her she should go to school and she could get help from SSI. However, my friend is very nieve and I don't know exactly what they told the attorney.
Her dad was killed in a car accident 3 weeks ago. He lived for 2 days, and the other driver broke her arm. It has been determined that the other driver ran a stop sign. However, my friend's dad had been drinking. The accident occured at 11:30am. Also, his airbags did not deploy, and this is unexplained.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bekyy said:
What is the name of your state?:( What is the name of your state? Texas. A very dear friend of mine is going through a terrible time right now, and I want to help her as much as I can. Please let me tell you what I know, and please email me and let me know your opinion. My advice to her was to tell her mom to get an attorney. She did, and the attorney they talked to only told her she should go to school and she could get help from SSI. However, my friend is very nieve and I don't know exactly what they told the attorney.
Her dad was killed in a car accident 3 weeks ago. He lived for 2 days, and the other driver broke her arm. It has been determined that the other driver ran a stop sign. However, my friend's dad had been drinking. The accident occured at 11:30am. Also, his airbags did not deploy, and this is unexplained.

My response:

How often would he drink and drive?

IAAL

bekyy

drinking

I'm not sure. My friend never had mentioned any other incident with her Dad drinking and driving. I really think she would have because I'm like her second mom and she tells me everything I think.
I will ask her at work about it. But, I'm curious, what would that matter?
Thanks for your reply!
bekyy

ellencee

bekyy
You asked for emails but email is not available for you. Check your private messages, please.
EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">