• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prescription Altering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

Valiant1

Doctor gave us 3 prescriptions with no dates. Said to fill in the dates. We refused and they discharged us from the practice. What is the law in Indiana against altering prescriptions? Do we have any recourse against them?

S

smell a rat

This needs to go on Criminal board. Who is "us"? Who is "them"? What is "practice"? Recourse from "whom"?

hmm - I don't know if this belongs in 'family law', but....

If I were you, I would contact the nearest State's Attorney office. Sounds VERY illegal to me. If the SA didn't respond, I'd find a good, investigative reporter and give them the story.

The only thing I hate more than cheating Doctors is child abusers/predators/neglectors

V

Valiant1

"Us" is my family. "Them" is the Doctor & Practice Manager. "Practice" is the Group of doctors. "Whom" are the Group of Doctors.
They have since reinstated my daughter and I, but wouldn't reinstate my wife because she stood up for her law abiding morals. My daughter has heart problems and various ailments and I have Diabetes.

MySonsMom

I guess we are kind of confused here...This doctors office, is this just a place that you go, like your family doctor? Or do you work there?

------------------
*There is no love, like the unconditional love of a Mother*

-I am not an Attorney, any advice given is strictly advice-

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">