• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help Mad; ;mad;

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bobbell

California-I was fired for unatherized use of a company truck. How can a company fire you when for 3 1/2 years I have taken there truck up to my shop to work on it for free. They liked that so it it was okay then. They know where all their trucks are at any time 24-7. they has never told or layed out to any of us any rules about use of the truck. I have always taken the truck home on weekends 365 days a year. So how can they fire me without some kind of warning, or something. I have worked for the G.M. for two other companys over 19 years. I would like to teach them that they need to do things right. CAN ANY BODY HELP. :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

You can't teach them anything. They don't have to have a good reason to fire you in an at-will state.

look for another job and get over it.

B

Bobbell

BelizeBreeze

BelizeBreeze--I no this is A wright to **** on people state. But when a boss puts down the reason why that may or may not be there wright for fireing a person. That is if the reason is i just doun,t like you. The boss put down wrong reason that is wrong that is how a compony i would think can be sewed for a lot of things. Sorry for the bad speeling and other things.Mad:mad; :mad: :mad:

gryndor

Bobbell said:
BelizeBreeze--I no this is A wright to **** on people state. But when a boss puts down the reason why that may or may not be there wright for fireing a person. That is if the reason is i just doun,t like you. The boss put down wrong reason that is wrong that is how a compony i would think can be sewed for a lot of things. Sorry for the bad speeling and other things.Mad:mad; :mad: :mad:
WOW. Did that make any sense to you Breezy?

Point of Fact: You have no grounds to "Teach them a Lesson." They can fire you for anything or nothing at all, unless it's specifically protected. Unfair and Unlawful are completely different issues. You're dealing with the former.

Gryn

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">