• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Time to appeal divorce-custody

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lostmom

How long do you have to appeal court decision ruling on change of custodial parent??? Need information please...

U

Ukiah

What State are you in???

Depending on that State, you may have 60 days, more in some less in others, but I would talk to an appealate attorney in your area.

Ukiah

This is only my opinion based on some of my own personal trials and tribulations. As always, seek advice from respectible counsel.

L

lostmom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ukiah:
What State are you in???

Depending on that State, you may have 60 days, more in some less in others, but I would talk to an appealate attorney in your area.

Ukiah I live in Arkansas---How long do I have to appeal custody decision on my recent court decision concerning custody of my children????

This is only my opinion based on some of my own personal trials and tribulations. As always, seek advice from respectible counsel.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">