• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lying at citation to discover hearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

ificat5

What is the name of your state?illinois
I won a judgement in small claims against an individual in march.when he did not pay in thirty days i filed a citation to discover. We went to court on 7/26/04. At that time he stated he made 2,000. a month and his bills were 2,000. a month. He agreed to pay 100. a month to pay off the 2,300. judgement like a fool i agreed. Found out two days ago that he just closed on a 230,00. house on 7/09/04. so there is no way his income is 2,00. a month. If he is even one day late on payment can i freeze his bank account or ask for another citation to discover????

JETX

Of course, you can do whatever is allowed by your state to enforce a judgment.... including seizure or levy on non-exempt property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">