• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

executors appointed by deceased father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

YOUNGER123

I Live In Conway, Sc, There Are Properties Involved In Nc, Sc, And Ga.
The Probate Was Filed In Georgia.with My Mother Holding All But 21% Of The Partnership, Having No Power.
My Brother Steve And Sister Were Appointed Co Executors Of The Family Partnership, Also Living Trust And Have Complete Power And Have Violated My Dads Last Will And Testament At Least Three Times.m

My Brother And Sister Submitted Something In The Form Of A Spreadsheet, Which Is Impossible To Read, And It States That 278,000.00 Is To Come Out Of My Part Of The Inheritance, When Moneys Are Distributed. My Brother Stated That My Dad Told Him To Take Care Of It Upon His Death, And It Was Phrased That This Or These Were His Wishes To To Carried Out. This Part Was Not Stated Or Mentioned In Any Legal Paper Work Or Legal Authority. I Have Ask My Brother On Several Occasions For The Back Up Documents, Without Results. I Feel That This Is Not Right And I Have Continued To Feel That My Brother And Sister Have Taken My Dads View And Believing That I Was Not Stable, I Could Also Be A Possibliltly A One To Two Million Was Sucked Out Of The Company.

Please State Facts And Opinions, I Need A Lawyer On My Side As It Appears They Want It All.

Harry Foust

Dandy Don

Is probate closed now or is it still ongoing?

How has the will been "violated" 3 times?

The handling of the will and the handling of the trust are going to be 2 separate matters.

Brother and sister never stated the ACTUAL REASON FOR OR WHY the $278,000 deduction is being made other than the fact that it is to reduce your inheritance? Unless they can come up with something more specific, it sounds like a lie and an excuse for them to steal or manipulate the numbers.

Yes, it's true--you DO NEED A PROBATE OR TRUST LAWYER--why haven't you gotten one yet?

He/she can review all of the documents (the will, the trust, the partnership) to examine what is going on and how to correct it, and can also possibly get a CPA/accountant to review the company financials to see if there is a legitimate reason or not for how it has been operated up until now.

You will need to find a lawyer in the same county where the estate is being probated and/or where the trust is being administered.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected]

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">