• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

registration violation & more...come and get me IAAL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

revenge

What is the name of your state? tennessee

i was pulled over for:

1. unlawful use of license plate
2. driving unregistered vehicle
3. expired registration
4. proof of insurance
5. metro sticker law

i bought this car in january and the guy who sold it to me handed me the title in envelope. come to find out, he never signed the title over to me. he never signed the title, period. he's been dodging me like a bullet ever since and now i'm having to take him to civil court.

so i have traffic court this tuesday. without proof of insurance or being able to register the car, what can i look forward when i go to court?

ps: feel free to follow me over to the small claims courts forum as the saga continues.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

revenge said:
What is the name of your state? tennessee

My response:

That says it all.

Seriously, where do you Hillbillies come from anyway? Where do you get an education? Where the hell is your common sense?

How do you trailer dwellers make it through each day? The stupidity rate in the Appalachian States is astronomical - - and this is but one more post to prove my theory. It's an absolute wonder that more of you don't die from terminal stupidity - - or do you?

IAAL

P.S. Yeah, I read your other post. I'd be ashamed to keep that thread up if I were you. It REALLY shows your dumbness.

R

revenge

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Seriously, where do you Hillbillies come from anyway? Where do you get an education?
i'm from california, i just moved here when i graduated from highschool 2 years ago.

and you didn't answer my questions

BelizeBreeze

revenge said:
i'm from california, i just moved here when i graduated from highschool 2 years ago.

and you didn't answer my questions
Are you serious? Even a real hillbilly knows this one.

Now, get the L.A. smog out of your brain and figure it out.
so i have traffic court this tuesday. without proof of insurance or being able to register the car, what can i look forward when i go to court?
The title and your issues are not related. If you didn't have clear title to register the car it was illegal to operate it on the streets. You chose to do so and now you'll have to pay the price.

So, all of your questions can be answer with "park the car, pay your fines and sue the (other) idiot who sold you the car."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">