• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help for friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

alucard3

What is the name of your state? north carolina

I need some advice for a friend of mine, about a week ago his girlfriend who is 15, snuck out of her house to see him, he is 18, well her parents found out she wasnt home and called the cops, he dropped her off down the street from her house and went back to his. when he got there a cop was waiting for him, and they asked if he knew the girl, and he told them no. well earlier today, he got a call from the court house asking him to be there in the morning. My question is what is going to happen, or what might??

Please respond

CdwJava

He MIGHT go to jail ... he MIGHT be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor ... he MIGHT be given a pat on the back and a nudge in the elbow by some guys impressed with the cute young thing he's fooling around with.

Nobody here can possibly know WHY he's been summoned to the courthouse ... but if I had to guess it would be that he's going to be asked to respond to a restraining order or to possible criminal charges for stat. rape or contributing.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">