• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Where is the refund?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

conchis1597

What is the name of your state?California

Nearly one year ago I bought a couple of baseball jerseys from an Illinois company. On their website, place where I placed my order, they are still advertising these jerseys to be made Rawlings. When I received these jerseys I was upset to see they were made by a different company. I called them and their response was that Rawlings no longer makes these jerseys.

I followed their instructions for a return. I had to get a Return Authorization Number, I emailed and called them several times and no one could give this number. Then one day the operator said to send them back. I did. I sent them a letter with all required information and a brief explanation of the return. It's been nearly 11 months since I sent them back and no refund in sight. I called and sent emails several times and they only tell me they're working on it. I hardly ever get upset, but this is too much!!

cmorris

I'm assuming you paid with a credit card...If so, call the credit card company to dispute the charge. I don't know if it will work, though, if it has been 11 months.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

There's nothing you can do. You're across State Lines, dealing with strangers. What are you going to do - - spend $5,000.00 on litigation in order to get $50.00 back? Yeah, that's going to happen.

And where are you in California that there isn't a sporting goods store very near to you? You can't step two feet outside your home without seeing a sporting goods store. This is California for God's sake!

One thing is for sure - - you'll buy locally from now on and you'll never buy anything from the Internet again - - something you should have learned through "common sense" years ago.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">