• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

nasty neighbor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

starlady

What is the name of your state? pennsylvania . we have a neighbor. at one time we all got along. now since we decided to put up a privacy fence all around our property he wants to be nasty. we had no problems with other neighbors till we got to that side. now we are 6 inches on our side of the property line. he has threatened to tear it down if we continue he is trying to tell us where and how to do it. this didnt start till we cut a few limbs off the blue spruce at the corner it is ours and now he can see the house in the back but what is funny we cut them off at the bottom so i dont know what his problem is. he dug up his blue spruce and put it at the end so when it grows up it will all be covered.this man has drove through our yard came over here without our knowledge and put stufff in our burning barrel he pretty much does what he wants and wants us to bow and do it his way. has anyone had this problem before ? what can i do or say to him so that he will just leave this alone. we are well with in our lines and he is really getting on my last nerve. please help. star lady

HomeGuru

starlady said:
What is the name of your state? pennsylvania . we have a neighbor. at one time we all got along. now since we decided to put up a privacy fence all around our property he wants to be nasty. we had no problems with other neighbors till we got to that side. now we are 6 inches on our side of the property line. he has threatened to tear it down if we continue he is trying to tell us where and how to do it. this didnt start till we cut a few limbs off the blue spruce at the corner it is ours and now he can see the house in the back but what is funny we cut them off at the bottom so i dont know what his problem is. he dug up his blue spruce and put it at the end so when it grows up it will all be covered.this man has drove through our yard came over here without our knowledge and put stufff in our burning barrel he pretty much does what he wants and wants us to bow and do it his way. has anyone had this problem before ? what can i do or say to him so that he will just leave this alone. we are well with in our lines and he is really getting on my last nerve. please help. star lady
**A: maybe he needs to be given a copy of your survey to prove that you are working within the confines of your property boundaries.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">