• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

inconsiderate neighbors

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hutch0824

What is the name of your state? FLA. I am a homeowner living next door to a duplex which was just rented to new tenants (several young ones) that are very inconsiderate. They are parking on the sidewalk more then 1 car at a time, leaning sheets of plywood on my privacy fence,leaving trash on ground at their back door which faces my house. They have only been there for 2 weeks.I have tried talking to him and found out he is the nephew of the landlord. He gets smart with me and says get out of my yard so Im done talking.Today his company drove over part of my yard with a truck. What can I do about these rude neighbors?
Thanks

FarmerJ

use camera to record the damage to your yard and any tresspassing and call the police when you have photo evidence , as far as how he keeps the yard, well talk to your citys housing inspections unit and learn what your towns ordinances are for trash debris in yards and if there is that much of a problem make your complaint with the city .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">