• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

right of way

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

layton

What is the name of your state? louisiana i purchest a piece of property with a right of way but can not get through because of neighbor from hell blocks it with vehicals also blocked with trees,barn,pond i have been to court with him once he was ordered to restore it back to 25' execpt the barn and has done nothing this is getting expensive what can i do :confused:

HomeGuru

layton said:
What is the name of your state? louisiana i purchest a piece of property with a right of way but can not get through because of neighbor from hell blocks it with vehicals also blocked with trees,barn,pond i have been to court with him once he was ordered to restore it back to 25' execpt the barn and has done nothing this is getting expensive what can i do :confused:

**A: go back to court and prove that he did not follow the court order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">