• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

teacher's credential help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beeger

What is the name of your state? California,

hello, i was arrested for grand theft, but the case ended up being handled as a misdemeanor and the case was dismissed for i was found "not guilty".

I am currently a teacher's aide and hold a teacher's credential. One question, am i suppose to contact anyone in regards to my arrest? As far as the school district or board of education?

please reply thanks

J

Justice?

I guess no one knows the answer to that one. Maybe you should call your state department of education that issues certificates, and try to ask them...anonymously

rmet4nzkx

Justice? said:
I guess no one knows the answer to that one. Maybe you should call your state department of education that issues certificates, and try to ask them...anonymously
Actually OP made 2 posts with the same question and the other post was responded to by several people including an attorney with their legal options. If you look at the other post you may find the answer to your question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">