• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Caveat emptor on this forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RandallFabiano

What is the name of your state? California

ATTENTION:

It has come to my attention that there exists a great deal of misrepresentation on this forum, when it comes to expertise in the medical malpractice field. I am truly not impressed with the amount of mistakes that are willfully made on this board with the naive tendency of people to trust. Malpractice claims are very serious and very hard to proceed with. Before getting free advice from a forum where you really cant tell whether or not Jetx is a practicing attorney or some schmuck in Wisconsin I would contact your local attorney and get his free advice. If you would like to further getting qualified advice contact your states Medical board, they usually offer good medical advice on whether or not negligence or something worse has occurred... Just a thought, Let the reader beware... These free services on this site are ridiclously misplaced and are very dangerous, when it comes to the aspects of misrepresentation of facts...

HomeGuru

RandallFabiano said:
What is the name of your state? California

ATTENTION:

It has come to my attention that there exists a great deal of misrepresentation on this forum, when it comes to expertise in the medical malpractice field. I am truly not impressed with the amount of mistakes that are willfully made on this board with the naive tendency of people to trust. Malpractice claims are very serious and very hard to proceed with. Before getting free advice from a forum where you really cant tell whether or not Jetx is a practicing attorney or some schmuck in Wisconsin I would contact your local attorney and get his free advice. If you would like to further getting qualified advice contact your states Medical board, they usually offer good medical advice on whether or not negligence or something worse has occurred... Just a thought, Let the reader beware... These free services on this site are ridiclously misplaced and are very dangerous, when it comes to the aspects of misrepresentation of facts...
**A: why not provide your email address so that others can email you [email protected] And did you know that my attorney friend at FindLaw was on the same IP forum as you talking about Micosoft and Sony? And this guy's brother is a law professor at Pepperdine but it's not Ken Starr? Small world Randy.

Last edited:
H

HRAppliances

Can you get rid of this guy?

Is there anyone out there who can make Randy go away???? :mad:

You Are Guilty

I beg to differ.

I have to admit, I am absolutely mesmerized by RF's posts and, in a morbid way, actually look forward to seeing what new drivel he spews. I am hoping he tries his hand at something besides med mal though, since it would be a shame to waste an "intellect" like his on just one area of law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">