• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Charges---Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

katysnana

What is the name of your state?Louisiana

I just read the "Oath in Support Of A Search Warrant" that was in my sons discovery file and I don't understand how an official of our legal system can tell a lie to get a search warrant and get away with it. THe oath states that the DEA agent went before the judge and said that my grand-daughter and her other grandmother went before him at the court house and said that her mom and my son were cooking meth in their home. That was a total lie, neither I, the other grandmother nor my grand-daughter ever made any such statement ,and we never went to the courthouse and met with anyone. How can they legally do this???

Last edited:

CdwJava

Then it ought to be relatively easy to squash the evidence by challenging the warant. The defense can bring the parties that allegedly went before the agent and have them deny saying what they did.

Sounds like it will be pretty easy to quash ... unless the whole story hasn't been made available to you. And the affidavit may not state all the details.

Your son needs to consult his attorney.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">