• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Help to look up some fed laws.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blau

What is the name of your state?Fed Laws.

Is there federal law(s) that expressively prohibits a out of state company to conduct business practices that are in direct violation of the business practices of that state.

Is there federal law(s) that expressively or by implication prohibits a out of state company to conduct or engage in business activities that is in violation of state law.

Any help will be appreciated and if this question seem confusing please ask question so I may clear it up for you or others.

thanks

blau

blau

no, I am trying to get justice from people who are.

my problem is that there is a out of state company that are breaking fair business practices regulation of my state, california. When I approached them about it they essentially said so, you can't sue us under california law for damages. The problem is that I think they are right. So, maybe Fed courts or threat of Fed court are the way.

thanks

blau

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">