• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor Consent Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RandallFabiano

What is the name of your state?
here is a link for you Mrs. Nurse of the year...
Medical Consent for Minors
Notice what it says. If you would like some clairification I could elaborate by dozens of other source

T

truly

You're still arguing??

I don't get you. I read your posts, all of them...you were wrong, you know you were because if you weren't you wouldn't scream in protest, jump up and down, quote misleading sources and attempt to get the last word in edgewise(which is probably how you acted in the E.R.)....I do notice that you seemed to drop the Pepperdine references though...
If you are right, and you have convinced yourself that you are...what does it matter what the members on this site think of you...or are you so entrenched in your top of the Pepperdine Law Class fantasy, that you just have to have the last word??
Grow up a little, buddy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">